Road Safety for Children around schools is one of the main causes we support
Grants of up to £500 per school are available to support up to 50% of the cost of any one-off road safety initiative that will improve the safety for children travelling to or from school.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Body worn cameras for school crossing patrol (with Local Authority approval)
- Slow down signage
- Responsible parking signage
To make an application please submit the following information by email:
- Name of School and address
- Lead Contact – phone and email
- What you would like us to support and why
- Total cost including a quote from your intended supplier
- How much you are asking ETF to contribute
Please send to email@example.com
This programme is open and accepting applications – there are no deadlines.
On receipt of your application we will let you know the date of our next Trustees meeting and a decision will be sent within 3 days of that meeting. Trustees meet 4 times per year.
Nb. We cannot fund retrospectively. i.e. for items already purchased.